"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Janathon 2012

Sunday 1 January 2012

Janathon 2012

Happy New Year to you all!!!  I have just got in from a very busy weekend seeing the New Year in with all my family.  Feeling a little tired after overindulging in drink and food I settled down with my faithful laptop and Google to catch up with what was going on in the world and stumbled upon the Janathon 2012.

It seems pretty simple JOG - LOG -BLOG, the bit that makes it hard is its EVERYDAY in January!

My initial thoughts were "I would love to do that but its10pm on the 1st January and I'm sat here a little worse for wear with no intentions of jumping up off my sofa to fit a jog in!".  However, as I read the rules I realised that it was ANY exercise rather than just jogging and as I'd been on a family New Years walk this afternoon I was still eligible to participate and succeed with this challenge, so I registered and here I am!

Janathon here we start our journey!







1 comment:

  1. hope it was a brisk family walk to start the challenge off

    ReplyDelete