"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: CHUFFED!!

Wednesday 22 February 2012

CHUFFED!!

Well I failed yet again to walk to work due to the horrendous weather BUT I did go for a run tonight! I must admit I really wasn't in the mood.  I was tired after a busy day at work and I just wanted to slob out and feel a bit sorry for myself!  I gave myself a good talking to, and came to the conclusion if I didn't go I would be full of regrets later! So I got kitted up and braved the rain!  After narrowly missing getting less than an average 9 minute mile yesterday  I was determined to succeed today, and made a conscious effort to set a good pace!  I was delighted when I got home at the end of my 6.07 mile run to find I had managed an average 8.54 minute miles! I wasn't bothered about being wet any more! It's amazing how a simple thing like running can change your mood!

I just need to keep that pace going now for double the distance and life's good!

click here to view my run and see my splits!




















No comments:

Post a Comment