"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Why ... oh why?

Monday 13 August 2012

Why ... oh why?

I really don't know what is going on with my body, but I am fed up of it! It took just over a year of hard work and determination before I eventually started to get a faster running pace then in the space of 2 weeks (whilst on holiday) I'm back to square one! My biggest regret is not packing my trainers and keeping up with the training!

What I don't understand is ... on my first day back from my holidays I expected to run badly after 2 weeks of no exercise and excessive food and drink and was delighted that I ran at the same pace as I was doing before the holiday, BUT ever since that first run I have really struggled and have only managed slow! 

Less than 2 weeks until my next half marathon - its going to be a disappointment!

Tonight's run can be seen here!



No comments:

Post a Comment