"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Busy day tomorrow!

Saturday 30 November 2013

Busy day tomorrow!

I am very excited at being a spectator at Ulverston 10K Christmas Pudding run tomorrow! 

I will be cheering on my 17 year old daughter and her friend in their first ever race! 

GO GIRLS!!!!

They only started running 6 weeks ago!  They made the decision, downloaded a training plan and have stuck to it!  I am very proud of them! 

They won't let me run the race with them and I wouldn't want to spoil their glory!  

I know how demotivating it is when you run a fab time in a race but someone you know does better!  Makes your time seem inconsequential! 

It should be about a PB and being proud of that but its hard to convince my inner self that this is the case! 

Anyhow along with cheering my daughter on I have to somehow fit a 8 mile run in to comply with my marathon training plan! Would be so much easier to run the 10K plus a cool down!

Thankfully today has been a rest day to recharge my batteries! As well as a little bit of Christmas shopping I have updated my race scrapbooks which can be viewed here. (Scroll to the bottom of the page for the new ones!)

No comments:

Post a Comment