"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: A fair day for the fair!

Saturday 15 June 2013

A fair day for the fair!

Yesterday and today I have been resting (from exercise!) in order to give my legs a sporting chance of getting a PB tomorrow at Freckleton Half Marathon! 

Today I have been manning the "Hook-a-Duck" stall at the School Summer Fair!  Luckily the rain held off and a good time was had by all!  I was delighted to run out of prizes before the end as this meant an early get away for me!

Once home I decided to do my Scrapbook page for the 10K I ran last week!  I like to keep up-to-date so I don't lose all my bits and pieces! This is the finished article!



I am carbed up on Spag Bol ready to run tomorrow!  Although extremely nervous I am feeling very excited too - I don't know why!  

I am intrigued about what the finisher's momentum will be as the website says:

"We like to be different at Freckleton. We give you something that will be useful as well as a memory of the race. It will not be a tee shirt or medal, but we do think you'll like it. People usually do. previous memento's have included: 
Shoe bag, a pint glass, a drinks bottle, large mug, holdall and a bath towel. What will it be this year? Ah, that would be telling and spoil the surprise..."

So pop back tomorrow to find out what the surprise was and whether I get my much wanted PB of a sub 1 hour 57! 

I can and I WILL!






No comments:

Post a Comment