"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: FEELING LAZY! LAZY! LAZY! 6th June 2011

Monday 6 June 2011

FEELING LAZY! LAZY! LAZY! 6th June 2011

 Well, so much for getting back on the programme!  I have managed (only just!) to keep up with my running regime, but have severely neglected my poor new bicycle!!  Although the weather has been good AND its been half-term I seem to have been busy, busy,busy - just when do I find a few spare hours to go cycling?  That's one pro for running at the moment - the distances I can manage only take a relatively short time so it is far easier to fit into my hectic life, than cycling!


The week following the "Keswick to Barrow" walk when I was in "Rest" mode I got into the really terrible habit of driving to work - and I am still doing that some 5 weeks later so I have made a pact with myself - Starting TOMORROW I am banned from taking the car to work!!!!  I may even progress to walking there and running home, but haven't made that decision yet!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well I failed with the tomorrow bit, but managed the day after tomorrow!!!! Started now so hopefully will continue weather permitting!!!

    ReplyDelete