"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Whoopie Doo Da!!!!

Sunday 12 February 2012

Whoopie Doo Da!!!!

After 9 days of snow and ice and not being able to run outside (suffered the dreadmill instead!) I finally managed to hit to streets today and RUN!  There was still icy snowy patches but nothing I couldn't cope with!  At one point I ran down the middle of the road to avoid the ice and snow - I felt FREE and liberated!  I managed 6.58 miles in just over an hour!

God it felt good to be out, I enjoyed every minute and I am praying the thaw continues so I can continue to enjoy my freedom and more to the point TRAIN!

Liverpool Half Marathon is only 5 weeks today! 

Bring it on!  I WILL get a PB! 


To view todays run: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/149076510

No comments:

Post a Comment