"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Any cyclist out there?

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Any cyclist out there?

Over the past 6 months my running and motivation have really improved and I put it partly down to being a member of a Facebook group called "Plodders United" which has encouraged me to keep going when I may have given up!! I have enjoyed making new friends who have the same interests and goals at heart and thought it would be a good idea to set up my own facebook group to encourage me with my future cycling challenges. 


This is a group for fun cyclists of all abilities, whether your totally new to cycling, returning from an injury or had time out from cycling or if you are wanting to enter your first sportive - you can post questions and share your goals, experiences and highs and lows here! Its amazing what you can push yourself to do with a bit of encouragement and gentle peer pressure!  I'm not saying I will be able to answer any of your questions as I am just a novice myself but I am hoping to get a range of members with varying levels of expertise and someone somewhere should be able to help you or point you in the right direction!!  If you are interesting in joining me on this new venture please visit the following facebook site and join Pedaler's World!  

We are waiting for YOU!








No comments:

Post a Comment