"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Unwilling legs!

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Unwilling legs!

I have had a severe case of CBA-itis since I ran Chester Marathon 9 days ago!  Tonight I decided I best make an effort to run and hit the streets. It was a fine, dry but very cold evening. I decided to be a wuss and dug out my winter running gear - long fleecy lined leggings and long sleeved top! I'm glad I did as it was freezing but it felt strange running with so many clothes on!

I managed 6.31 miles but my legs were very uncooperative and I felt like I was dragging 2 reluctant children behind me!  I'm not sure whether its the fact I have stuffed my face with cake and chocolate in the last 8 days or whether giving a pint of my very precious blood last night has wiped me out!

I decided I was suffering from post marathon blues and needed something to train towards so I booked my final 2 races for 2012 - a 10 miler and a 10K! 

The first one is in 5 weeks time so need to get back into things fairly quickly!

You can view tonight's pathetic effort here!

No comments:

Post a Comment