"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Getting worse ... not better!

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Getting worse ... not better!

I have been back at work for 3 days now and as the week has gone on my ankle has got worse.  Unfortunately working with four year olds doesn't allow me to rest my ankle! 

 However, I have still been expecting a miracle to happen and have kept lingering hopes that I will be fit to run albeit slowly at the Mad Dog 10K on Sunday. I have just had a reality check and I won't even be walking it on Sunday! I have just been out to test my run/walk theory and it turned into a walk/hop. Took me half an hour to do a mile! I think the mad dog organisers might have me put me down by the time I get to the finish! I was so positive last night too! Suffering for it now too! Not a happy pup at all! :-(

My aim now is to get cycle fit for my 60 mile cycle I have booked in March and run fit for Edinburgh Rock and Roll Half Marathon in April.


No comments:

Post a Comment