"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: My nose is running faster than I am!

Friday 28 June 2013

My nose is running faster than I am!


Yesterday I couldn't decide whether I was suffering from Hay Fever or a common cold. 

Today, after waking up feeling even worse the ultimate decision is .... its a cold!

I woke up feeling like death warmed up!  However, I decided to "man up" and went into work to spread my lurgy around for the weekend! 

Once the children were in class there was strong evidence to suggest I was most definitely suffering with a cold as there was enough snot around to sink a battleship! 

We all sneezed and coughed our way through the day and I was delighted once I was able to collapse on the sofa at home!  By this time my limbs were aching and my eyes were heavy so there was no way on this planet was I going to go for a run! 

My poor Hoka's have been neglected yet again and replaced by WINE!  Purely for medicinal purposes may I add AND it's the weekend so it would be rude not to!

Here's hoping my get up and go returns by tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment