"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Running Slowly!

Monday 4 November 2013

Running Slowly!

After running Lancaster Half Marathon yesterday I had a dreadful night sleep last night.  I woke up constantly and each time my body felt like it had been run over by a bus!  I ached all over!  I can understand my legs and bum being unhappy but my arms, neck, back and shoulders too?

I have never felt such pain - not even after running a Marathon!

However, the weakness must have left my body because this morning I woke up all the pain had gone!  Very strange but I'm not complaining!  I didn't fancy my first day back at work with such pain!

This evening I went to donate a pint of my finest!  The nurse informed me "your running slowly tonight" - that seems to be the story of my life at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment