"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Another day another run 4 Haddie!

Sunday 29 December 2013

Another day another run 4 Haddie!

I woke up this morning feeling exceptionally lethargic but fully aware I had a 7 mile run to do according to my marathon training plan.

I was tired and not really "feeling it" but then I thought of my little running buddy Haddie and all those in the "I run 4" group who have such a struggle to do what most of us take for granted that I was soon feeling motivated to give it my best shot!

It was a bright, crisp but cold day and once my legs got the idea that my head was in control I started to relax into it and get the "feel good" factor back!  

The marathon plan stated a 9 minute mile pace run which I did try to do but my legs were just too tired to sustain!  

I think the off road running lark yesterday took more out of me than I realised!  I managed 7.21 miles at an average 9:36 pace which considering how I was feeling I'm quite proud of!  It was definitely a dig deep and think of Haddie run!

Thankfully tomorrow is a rest day which my legs will really appreciate!



No comments:

Post a Comment