"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Then there was two!

Friday 7 February 2014

Then there was two!

Today I found out that one of my friends who I was running the Barcelona Half Marathon with has dropped out.  Luckily there was three of us going so I am not on my lonesome! 

Getting excited about it now, only 8 days to go!

Another "sickie" day off work with this awful cold/flu bug!  It doesn't seem to be shifting - does it not know I have a 10k race on Sunday!

Today one of the Tri Suits I ordered came and it fits!  

It needed to come with instructions as I struggled to work out how on earth to get it on! 

I couldn't get the internal bra in the right place, and at one point it was on my back!  After numerous attempts I succeeded!  

I am not sure how I will cope with it on the morning of the Tri when I am feeling stressed but hey ho!

Since I can't run I decided to catch up with my Scrapbook which I have neglected!  I do enjoy doing it once I get going!  Here are the finished pages!










No comments:

Post a Comment