"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: A run, lunch and a hot date with Gary!

Monday 14 April 2014

A run, lunch and a hot date with Gary!

What a busy day I have had today!

When I got up I decided to go for a quick run.  The sun was shining and I felt fairly energetic!

I opted for another circuit of the triathlon run route to get me used to it before the day, however with starting from home it was 1.5 miles further than the official route.

I didn't feel like I was flying today like I did when I did my brick session but neither did I feel sluggish!  I was pleased to see I had managed to maintain an average 8.42 minute mile pace, with my fastest mile being a 8:21 min/mile pace.

I was straight in the shower and dressed ready to meet my friend Lynsey for lunch.  We had a lovely catch-up and before I knew it it was time to head to Manchester to see Gary Barlow in concert at the MEN!  

However, we still had plenty time for dinner and cocktails at TGI's first!

Food was excellent, cocktails were wonderful, service was pants but Gary Barlow was phenomenal!  Much better than Robbie in concert!




I would definitely recommend if you get the opportunity to go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment