"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: London Marathon ...

Tuesday 22 April 2014

London Marathon ...

Here we go again!

I wasn't going to stay up until midnight to enter the London Marathon as I didn't think I was really that bothered!

My initial thoughts were ... 

It can wait, the ballot won't be full by the time I get up at 8am! Last year it wasn't full until 11am!

But then at 12.45 this morning I woke up with a start and the first thing that came into my head was "I've gotta enter The London Marathon".

So up I got, fired up the laptop and by 12.57 I had the email saying...

"Dear Lesley Wallace,

Thank you for entering the ballot for the 2015 Virgin Money London Marathon.

We'll let you know in early October if you've secured a place - you'll receive a magazine through the post letting you know if you've been successful."


Now for the 6 month long wait!

On Sunday the 26th April 2015 will I be in London or will I be disappointed ... again?

No comments:

Post a Comment