"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Less than 24 hours to go until ...

Friday 13 June 2014

Less than 24 hours to go until ...





but I am packed and ready to go! 


Hopefully I haven't forgotten anything vitally important!


I have been reminding myself all day about how positive I felt last night after doing my final training swim!  The weather forecast is still looking good so there is absolutely no reason for me to be worried!  

It's just a little swim in a big lake with lots of friends!

Tonight I was very excited when I got home from work and there was a very big box waiting for me to open!  I must admit to being ever so slightly disappointed with it's contents ...



It was full of race packs for my recently formed running group called "Off the Couch".  We have entered our first race - The Colour Me Rad Manchester 5K which is a week tomorrow!  

I am sure it will be lots of fun and whether we walk/run, run or just walk the course, it has been a good team bonding exercise training for it!

This is what was inside my own envelope! 



I wonder what colour glasses everyone else got?

My next task is to find some old white clothes to run in!




No comments:

Post a Comment