"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Great North Run Ballot!

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Great North Run Ballot!

I entered the GNR ballot which closed at 12 noon yesterday and I STILL haven't heard whether I have got a place!


I know I'm very impatient but if I don't hear soon I am going to stamp my feet and have a major paddy - BE WARNED!


Its all very confusing as my entry still has an orange B confirming that I have entered, other people have got a green tick (obviously got a confirmed place!) and other people have nothing!  Does this mean me and the "nothing people" don't have places or are they still dilly dallying around?  HURRY UP the suspense is killing me!


The ballot is apparently completely random - a bit like the lottery - well I've never won that so that says it all!  


The views for the GNR website will have increased excessively in the last 24 hours due to the number of times I have logged in to check my status! I'm getting more and more frustrated/irritable/impatient/edgy/antsy the longer it goes on - especially as more and more people are hearing and I'm NOT!!!


JUST PICK ME - I'M WORTH IT! - OR BEWARE!




4 comments:

  1. My orange B has turned to a green tick, so not sure if that means I have definitely got a place....!! ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it does - well done! my orange B has turned to a red cross! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jus trying not to get too excited cos I don't av an email to confirm it...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In that case I won't get too despondent cos I don't have an email to confirm my rejection ...YET!

    ReplyDelete