"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: What next...?

Wednesday 1 February 2012

What next...?

Well, Janathon is over and tonight I am resting - a well earned rest may I add!  I don't feel very well tonight, I'm not sure if its complete exhaustion or Janathon withdrawal!!


Anyhow, I have been musing over my options for my next challenge!  That is my next challenge AFTER the Liverpool Half Marathon in March and The Keswick to Barrow 40 mile walk in May which are technically my next challenges!  I will continue putting all my efforts into running until March, after which I will need to get some long walks in before the K2B IN May but AFTER that I really want to get back on my bike!

 I enjoyed the challenge of "Janathon" and have been thinking of participating in "Junathon", but I don't think it will be as much of a gratifying challenge second time around as I now KNOW I can run for a month, so I was thinking instead of running everyday I would try and cycle everyday in June!  This would be great training for the Coast to Coast Challenge I'm hoping to do in the Summer as well as the 3 Counties Challenge in July!

I think I will set my goal as 400 cycling miles for the month! 


2 comments:

  1. Pack it in..... You are making us mere mortals feel soooooo inadequate. Well done on all your totals. I'm knackered just thinking about what you have done in a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - doing the Janathon was very motivating!

    ReplyDelete