"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: 12 days to go ...

Monday 5 March 2012

12 days to go ...


Well I survived another Monday, and it wasn't too bad!  The sun was shining so I was a happy bunny!


Only 12 days until Liverpool Half Marathon, and I'm not quite sure how I'm feeling - excited? , nervous? , daunted? Am I ready for the challenge? Anyhow, its going happen whatever I'm feeling and as long as I finish and get a nice shiny medal I will have a smile on my face I'm sure!


Today I walked to work and back in the nice bright sunshine, albeit frosty! After work I tackled the ironing and made dinner and then I was free to go for a run.  It was very uneventful but enjoyable.  However, whatever I do I always seem to run at the same pace!  I was trying to run faster tonight over a shorter distance but ended up running the same pace as I did the 13 miles run at the weekend!  Too late to stress about speed now, I'm just going to turn up and hope for the best!


Tonight's run was 7.01 miles in 1 hour 5 minutes and 29 seconds!

No comments:

Post a Comment