"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: 41.63/71 walking miles. 18.19/100 running miles. 122.17 go!

Monday 7 May 2012

41.63/71 walking miles. 18.19/100 running miles. 122.17 go!

I have a problem ... my marathon training is supposed to have started today BUT I'm also supposed to be tapering for the Keswick to Barrow Walk AND it is Bank Holiday Monday!  So now I have listed all my excuses I must admit to not running today but I did go for a walk with the dog! I didn't want to fatigue my body by doing too much so I decided to just swap days and  take today as a rest day and start tomorrow with the 2 mile run (tomorrow is supposed to be a rest day!) and then I will be back on track! 


Fingers crossed I will be totally into the programme next week when I don't have anything else to consider!  On a positive note I have just checked the forecast for Saturday and so far all looks good - fingers crossed it stays that way as last year was a bit of a soggy affair!! 


As already mentioned I went for a 4.13 mile walk with the dog and even managed to avoid the heavy rain!


Day One Marathon Training - Rest Day - Achieved!

Day 7 Mayathon Achieved!

No comments:

Post a Comment