"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Back in the saddle ...

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Back in the saddle ...

I didn't run tonight, I went for a teeny tiny walk and then got on my bike and went for a ride.   Brrrrrrrrr, it was chilly!  Even though the sun was shining there was a sharp wind that made it extremely cold AND I was kitted out with over shoes, thermal base layer and Gloves, will someone please tell him up there it's May and its supposed to be warm!!  Apart from the cold I really enjoyed the ride and managed 17 miles which can be viewed here. My Teeny walk was only 0.48 miles which takes my mileage for May up to: 87.40 walking miles, 21.84 running miles and 17 cycling miles!

I got the overall results today for the K2B walk and was chuffed to be 362nd out of 2303 finishers.


No comments:

Post a Comment