"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: DAY ONE Juneathon

Friday 1 June 2012

DAY ONE Juneathon

1st June 2012 - where did May go?

Today at school we had a jubilee celebration party and we all dressed up in red, white and blue and had a street party type event!  It was a fabulous day and I'm sure the kids will remember it for years to come!  So after such a fun and busy day I still had running to do!  I actually felt quite up for it before I went but found it exceptionally hard again! Another hot and humid evening to contend with!  I must be taller than I think I am as whilst I was running I saw a branch from a tree hanging low and ducked slightly to go under it - obviously not enough as I still got clonked on the head for my trouble!!  I'm sure the passing cars all thought it hilarious but I DID NOT!!

View day One's run here!

No comments:

Post a Comment