"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Juneathon Day 26 - goal accomplished!

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Juneathon Day 26 - goal accomplished!

Only 4 more days remaining of this silly challenge and tonight's activities took me over the 200 miles mark I originally set as my goal!  WHOAAAA WHOOOO!

I completed day 2 of my First Aid course today so I am now a bonafide first aider!

It was raining (again!) so I opted for a gym session instead of getting wet! I had downloaded a treadmill pyramid interval training session onto my i-pod which I wanted to try out! I actually enjoyed it and felt motivated by the little man shouting instructions down my ear telling me how fast to go and for how long! The only problem is its just one 20 minute session which I am sure I will soon get bored with once I am familiar so looks like I will need to peruse Google for more of the same! Anyhow this programme took me through a range of speeds up to 14KPH (8.69 MPH) and down to 9KPH (5.59MPH) for a variable length of time on a 2% incline! After the treadmill I did some of the arm weight machines, followed by the rowing machine and a cool down on the bike before hitting the pool and steam room to relax!


All in all a good session which I enjoyed!


Juneathon Total so far:



  • Running - 96.7 mi 
  • Swimming - 1.7 mi 
  • Biking - 82.6 mi 
  • Walking - 29.9 mi 
  • Rowing -  4.3 mi 
  • Total -215.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment