"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Bloody Typical...

Thursday 13 September 2012

Bloody Typical...

The marathon training plan I have been following is broken down into 5 smaller goals and objectives. As I moved into the last part of  the marathon training plan the main objective is to "Taper off " with the goal as "Maintain fitness and avoid injury". 

On Sunday - day one of this part of the plan I took the dog for a short walk and ended up slipping coming down a muddy and wet hill and landed rather heavily on my ar**!!  I now ache all over and have a bad back too!

Looks like I have failed this final goal and with only 3 and a half weeks to recover!

I also have the Great North Run THIS Sunday - I'm not sure if just to leave running until then or give a short run a go to see how it feels!

I'm going to go to Pilates tonight and hope a good stretch will do me some good!
Not a happy bunny!






1 comment: