"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: I'm just a failure...

Sunday 2 December 2012

I'm just a failure...

Hello everyone, bet you've been wondering where I've been?!  

Nearly 3 weeks without blogging - well here goes for the excuses!  

I'm blaming Blogger! It hasn't been allowing me to write a new post (I have been trying - honest!) although it did although me 2 weeks ago to add a new page and blog when I ran the Brampton to Carlisle run! Very strange - even today it has taken me 14 minutes to connect to write this post!!! (I hope you appreciate the effort!).  I hope it sorts itself out soon and its just the cold getting into its wires!

Enough of blaming Blogger - the rest of my failings are my own doing!

Did I manage the 14 day core challenge?  

Errr.... NO!  I managed the first 4 days then I forgot and then when I remembered I was too busy and then I got so far behind in the challenge I just couldn't be bothered!  So no strong core muscles for me for Christmas!

Did I manage the run naked in November lark?

Errr ... NO! I just couldn't bring myself to run without my Garmin!  Pathetic I know but I NEED to know how many miles I have run, I NEED to know the pace I ran at and I NEED to see the nice little graph and map I get on Garmin connect!  I managed semi-naked - no music and no heart rate monitor - I just couldn't dispense of all gadgets!

So no core and no nakedness - what HAVE I managed to do in my 3 weeks absence?

I have been busy with swimming (still not getting any better!), Steps classes, circuit training, pilates and a little bit of running but not nearly enough which brings me nicely to another challenge! 2012 miles in 2012!  Am I going to succeed with this one? 

I certainly won't just with running!  I might just manage it if I take all my activities into account! 





November

Running - 59. 2 miles

Cycling - 8 miles

Walking - 16.1 miles

Swimming 3 miles

Total November Miles - 86.3 miles

so the years total is now ...

Running - 988.7 Miles
Biking - 439.2 Miles
Walking - 484.6 Miles 
Cross Trainer  - 14.4 Miles
Swimming -  8.2 Miles 

Total  - 1935.2 Miles

76.8 Miles to do in December if taking all into account but if I am just doing the 3 activities running, cycling and walking I have 99.4 Miles to do, and THAT is what I am aiming for!



I will keep you posted ... IF Blogger will allow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment