"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Janathon Day 11 - S.L.I.F!

Friday 11 January 2013

Janathon Day 11 - S.L.I.F!

I have survived the first week back at work and it has gone surprisingly quickly! 

....and now it's FRIDAY!! That means wine time and junk food as a treat!

I have had a busy day (the norm when working with 4 year olds!) and I had to dash out of work the minute I had kicked the last little darling out the door into the loving arms of whoever was collecting them! The reason?  I was picking up my son from the train station at 3.30pm home from Uni!  Yes I know he has only just gone back but apparently that was for exams and now the exams are over he has no lectures until ... well I dunno, seems like forever!. (Oh to be a student!).  He has obviously sussed out that it is cheaper to live at home and there is even a good little fairy who cooks, cleans and irons whilst he is here! WOW! Amazing! 


My timing was perfect! Just as I was pulling into the station he appeared out the exit! Once home I walked the dog then set about doing the ironing before delving for my son's washing! I did just a short 1.49 mile walk with the dog which can be viewed here.

After sorting tea out I headed out for my Janathon run, and my Jantastic contribution.  It was a bright clear but very cold evening. I really enjoyed my run but nothing out the ordinary happened. I did 6.19 miles which can be viewed here.

I was amazed to discover today that the York Marathon I booked on Wednesday has been sold out in 4 days- that is 5,500 places! They are trying to get the go ahead to increase numbers further. I am so glad I didn't consider it for too long and just booked it!

Running miles today: 6.19

Time: 1 hour 00 minutes 28 seconds
Average pace: 9:43 min/miles

Walking miles today: 1.49

Total Janathon Running miles: 34.02  / 80 running miles
Total Janathan Walking miles: 14.28 / 30 walking miles
Total Janathan Cycling miles: 23.39/ 130 cycling miles
Total Janathon Swimming miles: 2.74 / 10 swimming miles
Total Janathon non-mileage exercise: 1 hour Circuits

Total Janathon mileage: 74.43



Weather permitting its a Bike ride tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment