"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: First time with the legs out!

Tuesday 21 May 2013

First time with the legs out!

 
A near miracle has happened today!  The sun has shone for most of the day and I even got to take my cardigan off whilst on playground duty!  

Then this evening for my one hour easy pace run I actually braved getting my Lily white legs out and wore shorts for the first time this year, along with a running vest and cap!  I really felt like summer had arrived! The downside of this is it was a very hot run, and I sneezed and sniffed most of the way round even though I had taken an antihistamine tablet earlier!  There is no pleasing some people! 

Although I was hot and sneezy I still enjoyed my run and I saw a million and one other runners and cyclists out too!  I managed to run 6.37 miles in 1 hour and 5 seconds, hows that for getting close to my target 1 hour run! You can view this run here.

Now to rest my legs for the tempo run tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment