"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Week 5 Marathon Training begins with a swim!

Monday 20 May 2013

Week 5 Marathon Training begins with a swim!

I couldn't believe it last night when I actually got through on the phone to the Tri Club to book a swimming training session for tonight - and got a place!  

After weeks of trying and failing I am now on a roll with 2 weeks in a row!  It  took 42 redials to get through, but perseverance paid off in the end!!! 

I enjoyed the session and feel like I am getting lots of useful advice to improve my technique - but so much to remember!

I find the "drill" involving a hand float and just kicking the legs exceptionally hard - I feel like I am not moving!  A sure sign that my leg kick is all wrong!  At least I know what I need to work on!

A run tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment