"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: I am now a Triathlete!

Sunday 12 May 2013

I am now a Triathlete!

Yesterday I completed my first Triathlon!  You can read about my experience here!

My Marathon Training plan for yesterday stipulated a 40 minutes easy run.  I have decided that a 30 minute Triathlon top trumps this!

My planned run today was a 4 mile @ 9 minute mile pace run.  I think I managed to keep the pace for 4 miles but unfortunately the Garmin site is currently down for maintenance so I can't upload my run to look at my splits!  Very annoying! 

The weather was dry and bright this morning and I actually ran in just a T shirt!  I didn't do a circular route (as I usually do) as I had to collect our car from a car park in Kendal. We went out for a meal last night and drove there, but so we could both drink (we aren't alcoholics honestly!) we got a taxi home, then I ran to collect the car this morning! A great way to get rid of a hangover! 


This afternoon we went out with the dog for a 5 mile walk.  When we left it was slightly overcast but by 2 miles in the heavens opened and the gales started!  I have never been as wet and cold in my life!  I was not impressed! When will it warm up?




Its Sunday today which means the day I tot up my miles for the week!  Unfortunately, I will have to delay this until Garmin sorts itself out!

No comments:

Post a Comment