"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Thank Goodness it's a ....

Friday 10 May 2013

Thank Goodness it's a ....


I really don't know what's wrong with me tonight but I am absolutely exhausted! Considering it has actually been a short working week with having the Bank Holiday Monday off, it has seemed a very long week!

I am delighted that today is a designated rest day in my Marathon Training plan as I really don't think I could put one foot in front of the other even if I wanted to! I am feeling a little worried that I am this exhausted so early on in the plan! I have been hungry all day too - I can't seem to get enough food in me to satisfy the hunger monster! 

I have been revisiting the cupboards and the fridge hoping to find something satisfying to eat. I can't say that I did. In addition to my normal meals I have munched on several bananas, an apple, some malt loaf, a yogurt and a granola bar before succumbing to the Chocolate craving! 

Being healthy wasn't doing it for me so I thought I would give unhealthy a go! I'm hoping it's just my metabolism revving up in response to more exercise and I will adapt!  It's only week 3 and I haven't even got to the long runs yet! 

I am hoping this feeling passes as I have a Try-a Tri tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment