"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Last run!

Friday 19 July 2013

Last run!

After another sleepless night (due to the intense heat!) I got up at 6am to do my final long run before my holiday!

I couldn't believe it when I opened the door and already at 6 o Clock it was so hot and humid!  I convinced myself to go by saying I wouldn't go for the full 15 mile run I planned if it was too hot and promised I could walk if neccessary!  It was very, very hot and I did walk a couple of times! 

I managed 11.93 miles VERY slowly which can be viewed here.

I'm feeling a bit of a failure at the moment! This time last year in my Marathon training journey I was doing much longer runs at a much faster pace!

Anyway 3 weeks in America is really going help that ... NOT!


No comments:

Post a Comment