"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: WET! WET! WET!

Tuesday 2 July 2013

WET! WET! WET!

I have been on a school trip today to Blackpool Sea life Centre and a fun time was had by all!

However, by the time I had got home, finished the ironing and mustered enough energy to go running it was absolutely throwing it down!

I had already missed one day's exercise and I wasn't going to miss another!  My cold is slightly better and my chest didn't feel as tight so I decided to brave the weather and go on the 40 minute easy run stipulated on my training plan! 

So off I went in the rain! 

Although I ended up drenched I actually enjoyed my run this evening. 

Thankfully it was an easy run so I could just enjoy it and not have to worry about my pace.

I managed to do 4.60 miles in 41.35 minutes. 

My average heart rate was 149 BPM which is in the right zone for an easy run!  

Now I have that bit sussed I will have to try and get my HR for my tempo runs up to speed as I am aware I don't push myself enough on these runs!

You can view my run here.

No comments:

Post a Comment