"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Enforced Rest Day!

Monday 1 July 2013

Enforced Rest Day!

Week 11 started today ... with a sickie!  Well a sickie from exercise NOT from work!  I dragged my weary body into school and more or less survived the day by popping pills!

Tonight I had booked to swim with the Tri Club but with not feeling well AND I have a school trip to Blackpool to survive tomorrow I thought it would be sensible to give it a miss and have a rest day! I am getting many comments from various people saying I truly must be ill if I am resting!  To be honest if it wasn't for the school trip I would give swimming a go but I can't risk making myself worse!



So REST it is and time to analyse the year so far!

We are half-way through 2013 and that means half way through the challenge 2013 miles in 2013! How am I doing? 

In a word - Horrendously!!

I could make lots of excuses up mainly blaming my ankle but I won't go there!  I will take it like a man woman and admit I am just lazy! 

I have run, walked, swum and cycled a pathetic 755.45 miles in total this year so far! That is a long way off the half way target of 1007 miles! This time last year I had managed 1203 miles! That means I best get off my backside and start moving more in the second half of this year!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment