"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Frustrated

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Frustrated

Day three of rest ... no running, no cycling, no swimming!

My ankle and thigh is feeling much better most of the time ... that is until I have sat still for a while! Then ... everything seizes up and I struggle to move! 

My new mantra is: Rest, elevation, ibuprofen, ice! I am also trying to do my exercises as prescribed by my physio to stretch and strengthen!

I am determined not to stress and worry too much about my marathon training or fitness ... stressing isn't going to miraculously mend me (if it did I would be 100% fit by now!).

Note to self : I really must watch what I eat now I'm not using hundreds of calories exercising! 




Fingers crossed the sun is shining in York!


No comments:

Post a Comment