"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Wanted; to buy or hire - an Ark!

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Wanted; to buy or hire - an Ark!

The saying is it never rains but it pours ... well its certainly been pouring in The Lake District these last few days!

Luckily yesterday was my Tri Club swimming session so I didn't have to brave the weather! We were focusing on breathing techniques and I was amazed how much easier swimming becomes when I relax and breath properly! Something else to practise!

Tonight instead of braving the torrential rain I decided to wuss out and went on the treadmill instead! I did a 30 minute interval run and managed 3 miles. I'm hoping that my fitness is improving and I will find the long run this weekend much easier than last week!






No comments:

Post a Comment