"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Deja vu - Week 1

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Deja vu - Week 1

Well its week 1 of my 20 week marathon training plan - I've been here before, here's hoping I'm more successful on this attempt!

Last night I survived an endurance swimming training session with the Tri Club!  Probably not the best session to attend the night after a 10 mile race but I did it and I'm still alive to tell the tale!

Tonight I went for a little 3.5 mile run and EE BY GUM it was cold!  I wore my long pants and my long sleeved top but I think I will have to be a wimp and find the fleece lined ones hidden somewhere in the depths of my drawers!

Apart from it being a chilly evening, it was clear and dry! I'm still getting used to this running in the dark lark again, I'm not overly confident at the moment as I fear tripping or disappearing down a hole and getting injured!  

My prime goal is to stay uninjured!

Anyhow I managed 3.5 slow miles as a recovery run, in 35 minutes.  The run can be viewed here!

No comments:

Post a Comment