"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Merry Christmas everyone!

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas everyone!

It's Christmas Eve and I am totally ready for the man in the red suit to pay me a visit!

Getting excited now!!!

This morning before I set about my chores I got my priorities right and went for a run!

It was a hilly little number and the wind just kept on blowing me back the entire time!  I felt like I was battling against a wall but didn't give up!

I managed 6.18 miles in 59 minutes 38 seconds!  Thankfully I got home in under the hour as no sooner had I got home when the snow started to come down!

Although it was cold and windy I really enjoyed my run and it certainly cleared the cobwebs!

I felt invigorated for the rest of the day which was lucky really as I had a lot to do!

However, everything is ready now and I am relaxing with a glass of wine before going out with my family for tea!

I won't be running for the next couple of days as I will be concentrating on partying!!



No comments:

Post a Comment