"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Mulled wine and Yoga!

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Mulled wine and Yoga!

Today was the day we finished school at 2pm for the Christmas holidays!

After a day of super hyper kids we decided to celebrate by going to the pub!

Father Christmas Mull Wine

After several glasses of warming mulled wine I walked home.  After arriving home I decided I couldn't let a little  lot of mulled wine stand between me and my usual Yoga class, especially since it was the last class until the New Year! 

I got changed and walked to yoga (wasn't being fit and healthy just couldn't drive due to mulled wine!).

Luckily the cold wind seemed to wake me up slightly and I felt a little more compos mentis by the time I got there!  I even managed the balance poses which surprised me!  

However, I think I was a little too relaxed during the relaxation as I hadn't heard it end and everyone else was up and at them and I was still sparkoed on the floor!

So a week today is Christmas Day - I had best get organised!



No comments:

Post a Comment