"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Another hangover run!

Sunday 2 February 2014

Another hangover run!

One day I might just learn that running with a hangover is so much harder and it is not a good idea to do it!  I think I need to learn abstinence and self control!

After a great night out last night with friends and one too many Cosmopolitan cocktails I had a 10 mile run to survive this morning.


After managing 2 Weetabix and a coffee I headed out the door at around 10:45 into the blustery outside world to blow the demons away!  There was rain in the air but thankfully it didn't amount to much!

At one point the sun came out and despite the strong wind I felt a little too hot!  

There were several occasions whilst running past trees that I was ever so slightly worried as there seemed to be a lot of creaking and swaying going on!  This made me speed up until I felt I was in a safer area!

I managed to run 10.14 miles at an average 9.38 minute mile pace!
Not too shabby I suppose considering how I have abused by body this weekend!

That takes the total number of running miles for this week to 36!

In the afternoon we went for a short 2 mile walk up Arnside Knott where the views were glorious however we had to battle through flooded roads to get there as it was high tide! 

An very enjoyable walk!

Swimming day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment