"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: I am a Poorly Girl ...

Wednesday 5 February 2014

I am a Poorly Girl ...

and I have a PB race on Sunday!

Life's not fair!  

I have woken up today with a awful cold (if my husband had it, it would be man flu!) and I have slowly gone down hill throughout the day.

I didn't finish work until 5:45 and went straight to yoga at 6pm thinking if might help me to relax and make me feel slightly better!  

I did relax but so did my nasal passages and throat! I had a constant nose stream and tickly cough all the way through!  I don't suppose the others were very impressed with me sharing my germs!

I am now shivering in front of the fire feeling very sorry for myself!

Here's hoping the nasty bugs leave my body and I am fit and well for Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment