"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Then there was sleet and snow!

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Then there was sleet and snow!

Tonight I had a school parents evening for my daughter, so I had to wait until after that before I could run!

Unfortunately for me, what had been a dry and crisp day deteriated into an extremely cold sleety day by the time I could run.

Not to be deterred I set off slightly anxious about slipping and hurting myself.

The weather had a repeating pattern going on starting with sleet, snow and then nothing and back to sleet, snow and then nothing ...etc

Running in the dark on potentially slippy paths is not my ideal basis for a run but I tried not to think too much about it and managed 6.50 miles at an average 9:08 minute mile pace.

I am pleased with that under the circumstances!




No comments:

Post a Comment