"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Happy Birthday to me!

Saturday 3 May 2014

Happy Birthday to me!

It's my Birthday!

I've been a very lucky girl - I got a Garmin Forerunner 910XT for my Birthday!

Now I just need the degree that goes with it to enable me to use it!



I have had a good play and watched a few youtube clips to help with setting it up (the instruction manual was pants!) and I think I am now good to go!

Unfortunately I won't get the chance to run today but hopefully I can see if it all works according to plan tomorrow! (Hangover allowing!)

Length of strap plus extender!
The watch came with an "Extender strap" - do we have some giants living in this country who have wrists the size of my thigh?!!

I cannot see how anyone would need this!

I'm hoping it spells the end of me getting lost as there is a "Back to Start" feature. If you want to navigate to the starting point of your run, the Forerunner can take you back along the exact same path you travelled.  

However, this is dependent on me being able to read and follow a map!

Watch this space!



No comments:

Post a Comment