"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Another run!

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Another run!

Tonight, I was feeling slightly miffed when the tri club running session didn't go ahead because I was the only willing participant!

I felt like the coach was saying I was too slow to bother with!

Anyhow not to be deterred I set off on my own.  I had wanted to do an off-road run but the fear of cows stopped me!  After hearing some scary stories over the last few days about cows with calf's chasing local runners I decided to stay safe and do a road run whilst on my own!

I was pleased to run 6.01 miles at an average 8:37 minute mile pace! My fastest mile was at an 8:13 minute mile pace.  

I still had tired legs from the trail race on Sunday and tonight's run was a fairly hilly route, so I think this is a good pace for me under the circumstances!

My second trail race is on Saturday!  The 10K Grasmere Gallop route.









No comments:

Post a Comment