"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Thought for the day!

Monday 16 June 2014

Thought for the day!

I can swim a mile in Open water, I can cycle 56 miles and I can run a Half Marathon!  If I can just do them one after another I can do a Half Iron man!  Is that a ridiculous thought?

Yeah maybe it is!  Perhaps I need to do an Olympic distance first! 

I gave blood this evening so I thought it was best that I didn't go to my usual swimming training!  Didn't want to pass out under water!

However, I did still go to the cycling improvement course! After enjoying it last week, I was back to feeling rather useless again tonight!

We were practicing more group riding skills again and I have decided I am obviously best as a loner!

I feel my confidence is at rock bottom now!  I enrolled to boost my confidence and it has had the opposite effect!

I think I will just keep practising on my own and hopefully improve that way!







No comments:

Post a Comment