"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: A Fab Run!

Tuesday 1 July 2014

A Fab Run!

I was tired this evening and wasn't really in the mood to go for a run but it had been such a hot sunny day it seemed a waste not to take advantage of the good weather.

I waited until the sun had cooled off a bit and opted to go for a trail run with absolutely no pressure on pace or distance.

My main goals were to enjoy a run in the sun, to take in the scenery and to avoid cows!

I managed the first 2 but had to brave a few cows who looked particularly scary quietly munching grass!

Whilst coming down the hill in my own little world I got quite a shock when I heard a loud pounding behind me ... I quickly glanced over my shoulder expecting to see a herd of cows charging but was relieved to see it was just another running descending rather enthusiastically!

It certainly made my heart rate spike!  

I had a really enjoyable run and loved every minute covering 3.71 miles at an average 10:36 minute mile pace!

Look at the view - what's not to love?!


No comments:

Post a Comment