"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: The Dominican Republic - let the holiday begin!

Saturday 19 July 2014

The Dominican Republic - let the holiday begin!



We arrived at our hotel,The Gran Bahia Principe Esmeralda in the Dominican Republic at around 4:30pm after a uneventful flight from Manchester and transfer.


It appears to be a fantastic hotel in a great location with a superb beach.  I would say it's the best beach I have had the pleasure of visiting, and probably the best all inclusive hotel I have been to (from my first impressions)!

We had enough time to unpack and do a quick recce of the facilities before getting washed and changed for dinner!

I was amazed but delighted to discover there is a purpose made jogging route around the complex.  

I have absolutely no excuses now since I have brought my running gear -  except the fact that the hotel is all inclusive with 11 different restaurants to try as well as international brand drinks and cocktails galore! 

Lets see what happens - how committed am I?

I couldn't believe when I asked for a G and T they proceeded to rattle off about 5 brands including Gordon's and Bombay Sapphire!

Looks like I'm going to be very spoilt during my time here!

No comments:

Post a Comment