"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Janathon Day 25 - Retraction Requested!

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Janathon Day 25 - Retraction Requested!

Good Evening all, here we are again for the 25th day in a row!  

Yesterday I reported on my husbands knee injury (torn meniscusand operation.  Well, in all the time I have been blogging he has never shown any interest in my blogging thoughts at all ... until today!  Whilst convalescing  (on the couch may I add!) boredom got the better of him (no footie on TV and no beer allowed!) so he decided to take a gander at my blog and shouted "Objection!"  He would like me to retract the statement "sitting on the couch watching football swigging beer", saying it insinuates he is a complete couch potato (errrr, yeah!) and he would like me to point out that this statement only applies Monday to Friday because he does actually go for a walk on a Saturday and Sunday THEN comes in and sits on the couch watching football and swigging beer!  Sorry DEAR - how could I get it soooooo wrong!!  With that little anomaly cleared up I will get on with today's ramblings!           

For once, it wasn't raining today and there was only a slight breeze so life was good! I felt a lot better running tonight than I did last night (couldn't have felt worse!).  Nothing much to report tonight - except there was a lot of traffic around and I seemed to take ages to cross roads, but then when I look on my Garmin statistics it states I was still for only 13 seconds!!  Not sure this is being totally honest with me!  I passed (going in opposite direction to me!) a "lone" female runner who appeared to be blocking the way for several kids on scooters who were weaving around looking like they were wanting to pass her, however later on in my run I passed her again still being chased by the same scooters and kids - they were either her kids or she was being pursued!  Anyhow, returned home with no mishaps to report - hopefully the remaining days will be equally uneventful!

Running Miles today: 6.77
Time: 1 hour 3 minutes 36 seconds
Average pace: 9.30
Average speed: 6.3MPH



I also have an additional 1.13 walking miles to add to my total from yesterdays late evening dog walk, completed after I had blogged!


Total Janathon Running miles:  118.65
Total Janathan Walking miles: 29.16
Total Janathan Cycling miles: 4.2
TOTAL JANATHON MILES: 152.01 + 1 Hour Steps Class + 1 Hour Pilates Class 














No comments:

Post a Comment