"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Janathon Day 26. In a word - BAD!

Thursday 26 January 2012

Janathon Day 26. In a word - BAD!

Very nearly packed it all in today, my day went from bad to worse and Janathon seemed pointless. I couldn't go to my usual Thursday night Pilates class because I had to go to my daughters parents evening, which went very well! 


However, rather than wallowing in self pity I gave myself a good talking to - I haven't endured 25 days to throw in the towel so near the end of the challenge - so I went. 


That's all I've got to say today. I ran 5.57 miles not very enthusiastically, subsequently in a crap time. 

Running Miles today: 5.57
Time: 55 minutes 07 seconds
Average pace: 9.54
Average speed: 6.1MPH



I also have an additional 1.37 walking miles to add to my total from yesterdays late evening dog walk, completed after I had blogged!


Total Janathon Running miles:  124.22
Total Janathan Walking miles: 30.53
Total Janathan Cycling miles: 4.2
TOTAL JANATHON MILES: 158.95 + 1 Hour Steps Class + 1 Hour Pilates Class 

No comments:

Post a Comment