"} Get a life, Get active! By Fit Lesley: Another month nearly through ...

Sunday 29 April 2012

Another month nearly through ...

Well, April is nearly finished and since its raining, wet and cold outside I thought I would take this opportunity to tot up my total for my ongoing challenge 2012 miles in 2012!  


Fairly depressing stuff - I'm a third of the way through the year and not doing as well as I had hoped!





To be on Target= 671 miles 


Actual Mileage Achieved to date:


         3 sports (Run, Walk & Cycle) =  733 miles    =  1279 Miles Remaining


                              2 sports (Run & Walk)  =   647.20 miles     = 1364.80  Miles Remaining

                              Just Running =  355.20 miles  =  1656.80 Miles Remaining    


So after analysing my mileages I am 23.80 miles short of being on target for running and walking and a huge 316 miles short of target for just running! On a positive note my original challenge as detailed on my Challenges and Achievements page was to combine mileages to run and walk a total of 2012 miles in 2012, so I'm not too far off target! I'm just setting my goals stupidly high by even considering being able to do this by just running alone!!!  Must stay grounded so I don't demotivate myself!


 I do still have the rest of today and tomorrow until April is over...!  I wonder if I can run and walk nearly 24 miles in that time ...?!

I promise to try harder in May!    


Target run and walk mileage for May = 171 miles!!


Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment